today I have another really cool plugin for you! Now, the plugin is called NeoPiano, and as you might have guessed by the name, the plugin is capable of generating piano tiles.
It is a pretty simple plugin, but hey, it could be usefull to someone 😀
Alright, not how does the plugin work…
If you go to the object properties you will find only one new tab this time, which is called NeoPiano.
- Clones: Sets the amount of black and white tiles.
- Gap: Sets the gap inbetween of the tiles.
- Rotation Y: Sets the rotation of the y axis.
- Fillet: If checked, the tiles will have chamfer.
- Fillet Radius: Sets the radius of the chamfer.
- Fillet Subdivisions: Sets the subdivisions of the chamfer.
One importand note here!
If you want to render the object properly: -> Hit the “Create Render Object” button on the top of the object properties! This will create a new null object containing all tiles. This is needed because the materials are not loaded properly otherwise!
Anyway, I hope you like the plugin!
You can download it here.